Re: [bpel-dev] Re: Source tab patch

Simon D Moser wrote:
Hi Michal,

we know and experienced (at least parts) of that. Thats why I said
yesterday that the HEAD stream might not be functional / stable for a
while.
I propose that we focus on getting the remaining DomFacading etc, to work
first, and then do a real test, fixing up these errors.
Extending the BPEL Designer to support  a source tab, syncronization of DOM
etc. is a little bit like heart-surgery, and it is utopisitic to believe
that we can incorporate this while being agnostic to stability ;-)
Nevertheless thanks for testing and bringing up these issues!
Dennis seems to know about them and has patches from his work already.

So we are good. Enjoy the vacation ...

-michal

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top