Re: [bpel-dev] Deploying the Eclipse BPEL Designer

Philip,

There is a feature called org.eclipse.bpel.feature which is in org.eclipse.bpel/features/org.eclipse.bpel.feature

There is also a site project org.eclipse.bpel.site in org.eclipse.bpel/features/org.eclipse.bpel.site

If you checkout both of them and open the site.xml file in the site project, you should be able to build the site using all the plugins that you have or added and then push them to an update site of your choice. Then people using it can simply update from that site.

-michal

Philipp Liegl wrote:

Hi guys,

I am somewhat stuck here with a problem.

I have checked out the Eclipse BPEL Designer
Code from the website

http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/install.php

and started to develop on the BPEL Designer.
I can start/debug the BPEL Project without any
problems, make changes, see the changes in
the opening Eclipse instance etc.

What I however want to do is to pack the changes
and put them into a fresh Eclipse installation
which I e.g. could give to a work colleague so
that the could try out the features, give me
feedback etc.

How do I however do that? Is there some sort
of ANT-Script available which does that?

I know I could write such an ANT-Script myself -
however I am not an ANT expert and I was wondering
is such an "deploy"-Script is around somewhere.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Philipp