[bpel-dev] Deploying the Eclipse BPEL Designer

Hi guys,

I am somewhat stuck here with a problem.

I have checked out the Eclipse BPEL Designer
Code from the website

http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/install.php

and started to develop on the BPEL Designer.
I can start/debug the BPEL Project without any
problems, make changes, see the changes in
the opening Eclipse instance etc.

What I however want to do is to pack the changes
and put them into a fresh Eclipse installation
which I e.g. could give to a work colleague so
that the could try out the features, give me
feedback etc.

How do I however do that? Is there some sort
of ANT-Script available which does that?

I know I could write such an ANT-Script myself -
however I am not an ANT expert and I was wondering
is such an "deploy"-Script is around somewhere.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Philipp

Back to the top