Re: [bpel-dev] DOM Facading / source Editor

Simon D Moser wrote:
Hi all,

no avail today for me. Next Wednesday (23) would be good, but apparently
Michal cant participate that time. Guess we must postpone to the week
starting may 28
Guys, let's shot for next wed 23rd. I can make it, I just never responded to this as such.

Anyone has a better idea of how to schedule these intergallatic meetings between 4 timezones other then ... "I can make it", "I can't make iteMails".

-m

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top