RE: [bpel-dev] DOM Facading / source Editor

Hi all,

no avail today for me. Next Wednesday (23) would be good, but apparently
Michal cant participate that time. Guess we must postpone to the week
starting may 28

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen

             Bruno Wassermann
             <B.Wassermann@cs.
             ucl.ac.uk>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "'BPEL Designer project developer
             bpel-dev-bounces@         discussions.'"
             eclipse.org               <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             05/17/2007 10:43                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: [bpel-dev] DOM Facading /
                                       source Editor

             Please respond to
              "B.Wassermann"
             <B.Wassermann@cs.
                ucl.ac.uk>;
             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."
             <bpel-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

I probably wont be able to join at any of these times I am afraid (and the
week after am in Minneapolis and won’t be online much or available for
calls, I am afraid). But I’ll try tomorrow and if can’t make it I am sure
someone will let me know what I missed.

-- Bruno