RE: [bpel-dev] DOM Facading / source Editor

Hi,

In general, I'm perfectly OK with regular meeting time (Fri 9am  PST/5pm
London/6pm Germany/ 8pm St. Petersburg). So, there is no need to move
the timeframe.

I'm also OK to meet on May, 23 at 9am  PST/5pm London/6pm Germany/ 8pm
St. Petersburg.

Thanks,
	Vitaly.