Re: [bpel-dev] Validation hooks dilema

Simon D Moser wrote:
One thing that crossed my mind here is :

could you try to use EMF EObjets to correlate , instead of using line
numbers ?
Sure.

That EMF and XPath pointers are all in the errors that are generated and hence referencing objects in the model space can be done that way.

That's actually the dillema that I have. Because of these extra attributes (Emf, xpath pointers) there is no way that I can see to adapt them in the WST validation framework. IMessage just becomes an IMarker internally - you have control what type of marker it is, but not what goes into it from the IMessage.

I also noticed that creating an IMarker and then setting all attributes at once is far more quicker and efficient then setting them one at a time.

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top