[bpel-dev] Re: bpel-os: Code-Check in

Simon,

I sync'ed up and I can see the forEach and use it.

Was there anything that was checked in that would have made the reflow of the property sheets not work, that is when you resize the property sheets ? For example, the Editor does not resize correctly with the property sheet .... ?

-m
Simon D Moser wrote:
Hi all,

this is just a heads-up message:
I checked in the code for forEach (bpel.ui and bpel.model),and also did
some minor fix-ups (fixing the categories, some comments etc.)
Therefore, pls. take a look any synchronize all the 5 bpel plugins
Talk to you Friday!

Cheers
/Simon
Simon Daniel Moser, M.Eng.
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Boeblingen Laboratory
Schoenaicherstr. 220, 01/086
D - 71032 Boeblingen
Tel.: +49 - 7031 - 164304
IP Telephone Number (ITN): 39204304
email: smoser@xxxxxxxxxx

Rule of thumb #3459835478: when you find yourself typing/copying the same
thing more than twice in a row, redesign or re-implement. No excuse
possible.

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top