From: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michal Chmielewski
Sent: 13 December 2006 22:27
To: Simon D Moser
Cc: Bruno Wassermann; BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Subject: [bpel-dev] Re: bpel-os: Code-Check in

Simon,

I sync'ed up and I can see the forEach and use it.

Was there anything that was checked in that would have made the reflow
of the property sheets not work, that is when you resize the property
sheets ? For example, the Editor does not resize correctly with the
property sheet ....  ?

-m

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp,
W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321

"Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."