[bpel-dev] Re: Call ?

Hey guys, I can't open the call, because there are some strange technical difficulties. Had been speaking with tech support on this, but seems I cant't fix it in the next few minutes ...

Simon D Moser wrote:
Michal,

do you open the Call ?

Cheers
/Simon
Simon Daniel Moser, M.Eng.
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Boeblingen Laboratory
Schoenaicherstr. 220, 01/086
D - 71032 Boeblingen
Tel.: +49 - 7031 - 164304
IP Telephone Number (ITN): 39204304
email: smoser@xxxxxxxxxx

Rule of thumb #3459835478: when you find yourself typing/copying the same
thing more than twice in a row, redesign or re-implement. No excuse
possible.

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top