[bpel-dev] BPEL Designer questions followup

Hello James,

Thanks for your response to my email on the BPEL Designer newsgroup.  We at Sybase eagerly await the new milestone schedule so that we can get you specific requirements and we can determine where we might provide additional support.

At a high level, we would like to use the BPEL Designer in our next product release currently targeted to Q2'07. We are specially interested in the following areas:

    * Support for BPEL 2.0
    * Deployment to Reference implementation (we prefer Ode)
    * Milestones and release synchronization with Eclipse 3.3

Can you provide us any additional information regarding these areas?

Thanks in advance, and we look forward to contributing and helping this be a great editor.

Back to the top