[bpel-dev] Expressions in BPEL - anything on-the-table for BPEL 2.0?

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get up-to-speed with the Eclipse project for BPEL. I've been reviewing the specs on Expressions (I hope to contribute code in this area) in the BPEL 1.1 doc and the BPEL 2.0 draft doc and noticed there haven't been any revisions in this section. Does anyone know if there's anything on-the-table for Expressions or have there been any ideas being knocked around for BPEL 2.0? Thanks.

- Ed Gee, Oracle

Back to the top