Re: [bpel-dev] Expressions in BPEL - anything on-the-table for BPEL 2.0?

Hi Ed,

as I know there are a lot of changes between BPEL 1.1 and BPEL 2.0
regarding expressions. They should all be reflected in the issues list and
in the current draft. But maybe I misunderstnad your question?

Regarding expressions in the BPEL TC there is only one thing on-the-table.
The question if to register non-BPEL XPath extensions in the <extensions>
element, see action item 74.

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

       Thomas Schulze

             Edward Gee
             <edward.gee@oracl
             e.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             bpel-dev-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [bpel-dev] Expressions in BPEL -
             31.05.2006 02:34          anything on-the-table for BPEL 2.0?

             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."
             <bpel-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get up-to-speed with the Eclipse project for
BPEL.  I've been reviewing the specs on Expressions (I hope to
contribute code in this area) in the BPEL 1.1 doc and the BPEL 2.0 draft
doc and noticed there haven't been any revisions in this section.  Does
anyone know if there's anything on-the-table for Expressions or have
there been any ideas being knocked around for BPEL 2.0?  Thanks.

- Ed Gee, Oracle