[birt-pmc] Restructuring Eclipse BIRT into a Technology Subproject

Greetings Eclipse BIRT PMC List subscribers.

The Eclipse BIRT project is no longer operating as a Top-Level Project (as defined by the EDP) and so I'm changing it to an Eclipse Technology subproject.

The Restructuring Review is scheduled for November 21/2018.

From a practical day-to-day operation point of view, this change should have virtually no impact. The Git repository and Bugzilla Product will remain in place.

We will remove the BIRT classification in the Eclipse Bugzilla instance, and with the change in ID from "birt" to "technology.birt", the product/component for BIRT will change in IPZilla. Note that we will also retire this mailing list.

We're tracking the review in Bugzilla. Express your concerns here or on that record.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
The Eclipse Management Organization