Re: [birt-pmc] Restructuring Eclipse BIRT into a Technology Subproject

Note that the Eclipse BIRT project website has numerous issues, including broken and inappropriate links. I have opened at least one bug, but have not seen any action from the project team.

As a result of this review, unless I hear positive responses from the project team, I intend to shut down the custom website and direct requests to the project's PMI page.

FYI

Wayne