De : birt-dev <birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Graham Cottle via birt-dev
Envoyé : lundi, 9 octobre 2023 18:02
À : For developers on the BIRT project <birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Graham Cottle <graham.cottle@xxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [birt-dev] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Question regarding BIRT and Evaluation for Use

Hi Michelle,

An ex-NASA employee confirmed to me that several US government agencies (incl. DOD) do indeed currently use BIRT as part of their Maximo application suite (since BIRT is shipped as part of Maximo).

There was an extensive approval process for Maximo, so I'm guessing that includes the BIRT eclipse project too, but I don't know if there would be any restrictions on downloading/using BIRT outside of the Maximo product.

I'll email you directly with contact details of someone knowledgeable about this at Kennedy you can speak to, and list a few US agencies which use BIRT (for confidentiality reasons, of course, its inappropriate to post this here).

Kind Regards,
Graham