Re: [birt-dev] Website

I suggest the following amendment:

Where: BIRT Download Page: Eclipse Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) | projects.eclipse.org

Eclipse BIRT is an open source Eclipse Platform-based reporting system that integrates with your Java/Java EE/Jakarta application to produce compelling reports.

Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton
Gesendet: Samstag, 27. März 2021 20:17
An: For developers on the BIRT project
Betreff: Re: [birt-dev] Website

You can update your photo either by uploading it to your EF account on accounts.eclipse.org or by creating a Gravatar for your email address.

If any part of this isn't working, open a bug report or connect with webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx for assistance.

Regarding the download page, we made a decision a few weeks ago to take down the out-of-date page and just use the directory page while we sorted out a more permanent solution. When we have a download page that we're happy with, any committer can change the download page pointer in the project metadata (click "Edit" on https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.birt).

Wayne