Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. März 2021 15:51
An: For developers on the BIRT project
Betreff: Re: [birt-dev] Website

Hi Christophe,

Sure, let's use that theme.

When designing the pages, take into consideration that pages could be generated. I think HUGO is perfect for that since it is markdown based.

As a start, just use the existing structure.

Let me know if you have something ready and I will help you get it on a space on the website. Let's iterate quickly and with small steps.

Please create an issue on Github and we can use that for commits

Cheers,

Wim