Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. März 2021 12:57
An: Birt Dev project
Betreff: [birt-dev] Website

Hi All,

Are there any web-developers in the group that want to take a stab at modernizing the BIRT website [1]?

There is a section about websites in the project handbook [2].

To change the website, you can clone the BIRT website from [3][4].

Changes have to be pushed through Gerrit [5]. Gerrit is an advanced review system based on Git. Quite a hassle if you don't know it. Let me know if you need help with it.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top