Re: [birt-dev] First light

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 2:57 AM <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is awesome. I remember when I ran into issues, it had something to do with the ordering of how things were downloaded from Maven, and Orbit had to be the first thing, otherwise the build ended up with issues like the viewer not working, and certain dialogs being broken. I'd be curious to know how you fixed it. I'll download it a little later on and check it out. This is great news.

The big issue was misalignment with jetty plugins because BIRT would INCLUDE version x of one jetty bundle itself but relied on other jetty bundles being pulled from the release train (providing version x++)

We are still in problems with jetty because jetty has left the release train.

Back to the top