Re: [birt-dev] Website

I actually tried to push some changes last night and discovered that the project team doesn't seem to have push privileges.

I opened a bug to have it fixed.

Wayne

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 6:57 AM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Are there any web-developers in the group that want to take a stab at modernizing the BIRT website [1]?
There is a section about websites in the project handbook [2].
To change the website, you can clone the BIRT website from [3][4].
Changes have to be pushed through Gerrit [5]. Gerrit is an advanced review system based on Git. Quite a hassle if you don't know it. Let me know if you need help with it.

Cheers,

Wim