[birt-dev] Re: Problems getting tests to run. AllTests in org.eclipse.birt.data.engine gives result -- Runs: 508/508 Failures:21 Errors:367

Just wanted to add this info in case anyone later searches the archives for it.

-- I reran the tests using (Run as Junit Plugin Test and using the option - Run all tests in the selected project, package or source folder ), most of tests passed ( e.g. there were only about 4 failures in org.eclipse.birt.report.engine). -- Since the preferred list to post these kind of questions is the eclipse birt newsgroup, I'll followup there on the results etc.

Thanks,
Sunitha.

Back to the top