[birt-dev] Questions on status of testing.

Hi All,

I'm new to BIRT and have some questions on the status of testing. -- I have been following the archives and the mailing lists and I noticed the build and test report that is sent to birt-dev. It talks about smoke test results. What is the smoke test ? -- How do I run these tests on my local machine ?
-- Is there a script available that I can run all these tests..
-- what is the status of testing, is there a separate performance tests ?

Thanks much,
Sunitha.

Back to the top