Re: [babel-dev] Re: Home for translation tools?

I say go for it. Last I chatted with Stefan, he seemed to be OK with this.

I hope in the end, the tool gets in good enough shape to include within the 3.5 release train (Galileo!?)

I don't mind helping out with the merging effort. I have an idea on how to clean up the UI a bit