Re: [babel-dev] Missing data in babel-setup.sql

Thanks, Sean, I've added this to babel-setup.sql.

Denis

Sean Flanigan wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to set up a local Babel server for testing, and so that I can grab the English strings for all projects using the maps processor.

Along the way, I found that I had to add some data to babel-setup.sql to make some foreign key constraints happy.  Patch attached.  I basically guessed which projects and versions should be marked as active, so you might want to check them!

I'm more of a Java developer than a Linux developer, so I had to dig around a bit to find Apache's config file, and to know which yum packages I needed to run php+apache+mysql.  I've added a few lines with this information to http://wiki.eclipse.org/Babel_/_Server_Tool_Development_Process in case it helps.  It's a little Fedora-specific, but it can't hurt.