RE: [babel-dev] Ask information for Japanese language pack

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your cooperation.

We need a few points in order to execute our registration tool.

About server environment;

 - In order to run the tool, Java 1.5 or higher is installed.

- The tool requires JRuby and Active Record environment.

About the database;

 - The data of strings tables for 3.3 are registered (with ProjectID:Eclipse, Version:3.3).

This registration tool reads from BABEL database and writes translation string to the same database. And the tool requires the environment above.

Regards,

Motoki MORI

VALWAY Technology Center
NEC Soft, Ltd.