RE: [babel-dev] Ask information for Japanese language pack

Hi Denis,

The information which you sent me was useful. Our tool is almost ready to
use.
Therefore, for the confirmation, I would like to have some samples.

Already some translation strings are on the server. May I have a dump of
them?
e.g.  mysqldump

Regards,

Motoki MORI