RE: [babel-dev] Ask information for Japanese language pack

Hello Mr. Denis Roy,

Thanks a lot. I will check it.

Regards,

---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+------
Motoki MORI
VALWAY Technology Center
NEC Soft, Ltd.
mori-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL:+81-3-5534-2619 FAX:+81-3-5534-2620

On Behalf Of
> Denis Roy
> Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:58 AM
> To: Babel committers mailing list
> Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Ask information for Japanese language pack
>
> Hi Motoki MORI,
>
> You can find the current Babel database structure here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.babel/server/babel-setu
p.sql?root=Tech
> nology_Project&revision=1.13&content-type=text%2Fplain
>
> We use SuSE Linux and MySQL 5.0.18
>
> For 3.3.1 translations , you will need to know specific information from
> the files and strings tables.  The 3.3.1 .properties files have not been
> imported in the server yet, so I can not provide this information
> immediately.
>
> - Each .properties file corresponds to one row in the 'files' table.
>
> - Each entry in the .properties file corresponds to one row in the
> 'strings' table.
>
> - Each string can be translated by adding a row in the 'translations'
> table.  For instance,
>

> | translation_id | string_id | language_id | version | value
> |              3614 |       903  |              2 |       1 | &Sauvegarder
>
> string_id 903 =
>
> | string_id | file_id | name               | value
> |       903  |      27 | action.save.label | &Save
>

> file_id 27 =
> eclipse    | 3.4     |

org.eclipse.compare/compare/org/eclipse/compare/contentmergeviewer/TextMerge
ViewerRe