[babel-dev] Eclipse 3.3.1

Team,

I have two questions:

1. Eclipse 3.3.1
================
In order to support translation of Eclipse 3.3.1, I need to define the map files that were used to build Eclipse 3.3.1.

My best educated guess is that the CVS tag used is R_3_3_1, so the map files I need to load up are those listed here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.releng/maps/?pathrev=R3_3_1

2. Eclipse 3.4

I defined the Eclipse 3.4 map files as those from the HEAD stream. I am presuming that this is correct, and that we (I) will need to update them once the 3.4 release has been tagged in CVS?

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.releng/maps/?pathrev=HEAD

Can someone knowledgeable please confirm that all this makes sense?

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top