Re: [babel-dev] Novell Localisation Workbench 2.2.1 publicly available

Thanks Daniel,

Eclipse is an open source community. We always welcome code contributions.

The idea of the Eclipse Babel Project is to coordinate the community's efforts, each of us translate a few strings, return the translations back to a central repository, and we will build the NL packs. Is this NLW a tool to be run on each translator's machine? How will the tool fit into our strategy? I'd also like to understand what exactly does the alignment tool do. Do you have time to talk about tools in today's meeting at 1 PM Eastern Time, or 10 AM Pacific Time?

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top