Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:23:10 -0500
From: Kit Lo <kitlo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Novell Localisation Workbench 2.2.1 publicly
	available
To: Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Daniel,

Eclipse is an open source community. We always welcome code contributions.

The idea of the Eclipse Babel Project is to coordinate the community's
efforts, each of us translate a few strings, return the translations back
to a central repository, and we will build the NL packs. Is this NLW a
tool to be run on each translator's machine? How will the tool fit into
our strategy? I'd also like to understand what exactly does the alignment
tool do. Do you have time to talk about tools in today's meeting at 1 PM
Eastern Time, or 10 AM Pacific Time?

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top