Re: [babel-dev] Almost to Zero.

Yeah... until we can solve the DB auto-schema thing, I'd prefer to do it manually.

Also, I would have liked something that doesn't require SSH'ing into the box...

D.

Gabe O'Brien wrote:
Don't want to put words in Denis' mouth ,but I think part of the issue has to do with syncing up database structure changes that might happen (without losing data). We don't have a way to do that yet... I will open a bug about this in just a moment.

gO'

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Denis,
Can you not use a set-userid script that does this? That is group executable by all the babel-dev group? They'd still have to login to babel.eclipse.org to run the script, that's fine...

- Bjorn

Denis Roy wrote:

SERVER:
- all Babel committers need access to a script to release code from the staging server to the live server

I don't have any ideas on how to easily make this happen. Can we make this a post-0 thing?

--
[end of message]