[babel-dev] Almost to Zero.

Hello,

Here is the list of the last crumbs left in our way of release version 0 of Babel to the world. I just committed some major changes to web site (not the translation tool) so take a look at those (http://babel.eclipse.org/staging/). Also Bjorn's code to build the language packs has been committed, but still needs some tweaks to make it work on the production server (see below).

EXPORTING LANGUAGE PACKS:
   - modify the directories it uses for packaging up the translations
   - setup the cron to run it
   - make sure that the file are being copied (rsync) to the right place
- the download page for lang pack needs to be build/tested (http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/) - output of scripts needs to be logged somewhere on the server for later diagnosis (Denis)

SERVER:
- all Babel committers need access to a script to release code from the staging server to the live server

PROJECT MANAGEMENT
   - covert all open issue to bugzilla bugs for tracking

After these are done we can tag, release, and enjoy.

gO'

Back to the top