Re: [babel-dev] Almost to Zero.

Thanks for the summary, Gabe.  I put some polish in this morning too:

- added a link to Bugzilla, for reporting bugs
- fixed some broken DIVs
- fixed the "logout" link to actually log you out
- fixed that map_files.php didn't actually require you to be a committer (ouch)
- changed the login page intro text to not mention the word 'complain'  :-)

I really like the new website pages you've put up.

As for the "what's left":

EXPORTING LANGUAGE PACKS:
- output of scripts needs to be logged somewhere on the server for later diagnosis (Denis)

Please provide specifics ... which scripts? Do you mean just a logfile location?

Also, I noticed that export/generate1.php has a static reference to the babelstg database, with the database username and password right there in CVS. Obviously this can't be used live.

I'm pretty sure you can replace those two mysql lines with this, as $dbh is defined globally, and it will use the correct DB (live or staging) depending on where it's running:
if(defined('BABEL_BASE_DIR')){
	require_once(BABEL_BASE_DIR."html/global.php");
}else{
	define('BABEL_BASE_DIR', "../../");
	require_once("../global.php");
}

InitPage("login");

SERVER:
- all Babel committers need access to a script to release code from the staging server to the live server

I don't have any ideas on how to easily make this happen. Can we make this a post-0 thing?

Denis

PROJECT MANAGEMENT
   - covert all open issue to bugzilla bugs for tracking

After these are done we can tag, release, and enjoy.

gO'