[babel-dev] demonstrating the Message Editor at EclipseCon 2008

Hi Pascal, Antoine, Hugues, and Nigel,

Will you guys be attending EclipseCon 2008? Would you like to help demonstrating the Workbench Message Editor and the Runtime Message Editor?

If you'd like to help, I can add your name to the author names (please respond before Feb 1). If you guys will not be available, I'd like a few slides to describe the functions in the editors.

Thanks,
Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead

Back to the top