Re: [babel-dev] demonstrating the Message Editor at EclipseCon 2008

I will be at EclipseCon and very happy to help out in any way.  However, I thought you only had a couple of short talks, so the demos would have to be very quick.  If you think you will be short on time then perhaps 2 or 3 slides on the runtime might be more doable.

Is there any chance of getting a Birds-of-a-feather slot?  That might be a good way of getting feedback.

Nigel