[auto-iwg] EclipseSource Membership

Dear all,

thank you for the very interesting discussions in Toulouse. We are
convinced that this industry group is very promising and will provide
actual solutions to the challenges we face today.
Therefore we are happy to officially announce that EclipseSource is
joining the Automotive Industrial Working Group to participate in the
WP2 "Big Model Support".

Best regards,
Maximilian Kögel

--
Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301
Fax: +49 89 21 555 302

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789