Re: [auto-iwg] Requirements Modeling Framework (RMF) Slides from Toulouse Meeting

Thank you Michael, very interesting!

Is it planned to also introduce a scripting mechanism such as DXL in DOORS?
What about views and baselines?
I think that ReqIF does not provide concepts for views and baselines.
Is Eclipse RMF going to provide also functionality to support such important features which are not faced by the ReqIF standard?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Helko Glathe