RE: [atf-dev] org.mozilla.xulrunner plugin dependency

Max, Sergey :
Could you check if the new proposed Xulrunner extension makes sense for
you?
This was in an earlier message
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00339.html
That would be cool, since you came with thre request originally.
Cordially
Philippe