[atf-dev] org.mozilla.xulrunner plugin dependency

Hello!

Pleased to meet all of you. And I would like to say thank you for your perfect job.

I'm a member of JBoss Tools group and I'm working for RHDS/JBossTools project. We would like to use org.mozilla.xulrunner plugin in our project. Because of the fact, I have a question. Is it possible to extract the dependency on org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.core plugin from org.mozilla.xulrunner plugin. Or at least to give resolution "optional" to this dependency?

Best regards, Sergey.

Back to the top