[atf-dev] Contributing to ATF

Hi Bob,

maybe you are remembering me - the little guy (black hair) which came to you on EclipseCon after your ATF talk and said: I want to help ;)

Ok, at the moment, I'm building a full-blown personality for a big framework which i will contribute back to ATF when it's ready.

But in the meanwhile, there are some minor things i would really like to improve. The problem at the moment is that it's really hard to work with the ATF source when you are not up to date which projects needed from which CVS. Just tested to checkout all the ATF project and some of the needed projects from the EasyEclipse CVS but no luck.

Does the ATF team have some little information how to get at least my workspace compiling to work with ATF HEAD?

Greets and thanks
 Benny

Back to the top