Re: [atf-dev] support the javascript debug interaction with an applet?

Andreas

Though the ATF team hasn't tried debugging the interaction between _javascript_ and an Applet, we don't think that it will work.  It also isn't an scenario that we plan to support in the near future.

    Thanks
      Bob

Robert Goodman
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx

"Andreas Lau" <2.Merlin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/13/2007 04:07 AM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] support the _javascript_ debug interaction with an applet?

hi there,

i try to develope a webapplikation where _javascript_ interacts with an applet. Therefore i use the LiveConnect interface. In the fact mozilla supports LiveConnect and atf uses an embeded mozilla i want to know if i can debug the interaction between _javascript_ and the applet? Is there a connection between atf and applets?

thanks for any reply

andrew