Re: [aspectj-users] ajc 1.6.6 -> 1.6.7+ behavior changes ?

Le 11/04/2015 14:47, Alexander Kriegisch a écrit :
Sounds good, Romain, I had no idea Andy was in touch with you.

BTW, I noticed that if you add
     <proceedOnError>true</proceedOnError>
to the POM of zvtm-cluster, the build continues and the necessary methods seem to be there in the resulting class files. Can you please test that with the official v1.8.5 (not the fixed preview) and tell me if the software actually does what it is supposed to? I have no idea how to test that because I do not know ZVTM. I am just curious if this workaround to keep the build going actually works or leaves behind inconsistently woven class files.

Thanks in advance
Just tried the official 1.8.5 with the proceedOnError flag; this results in a non-functional build on my machine (whereas the snapshot aspectj produces a functional build). I'm not sure why though, I'd have to dig further.

Cheers,

Romain

Back to the top