Re: [aspectj-users] ajc 1.6.6 -> 1.6.7+ behavior changes ?

Hi Alexander,

I got a reply from Andy off-list; looks like an issue with ITD and generic types (ITD not being done on raw type). I'm sure Andy will be more precise; also, he has provided me with a snapshot build of aspectj that builds zvtm-cluster just fine.

Thanks a lot to you both for the debugging and help!

Romain