[aspectj-users] Aspects and sources (inpath) in same project

I have an AJDT project with

- Aspects in a package inside it
-  source file also in same project (different package)
- and output dir is same obviously

My question is that would Aspect Build invoke a full build always if I make a change to any aspect? (I think yes this is what I am seeing)

and

would Aspect Build invoke a full build always if I make a change to only few source files? (I think no this is what I am seeing)

If the answer to first question above is yes correct then how to go about it ?

Thanks

Back to the top