[aspectj-users] Aspect Build takes ages to build | AJD 1.7 (Eclipse 4, 2) Build

I moved my project from normal java project to aspect (AJDT) and since then Aspect build is taking ages to complete.

I keep Build automatically checked in eclipse and my project has 18000+ classes

Also in my Aspect compile setting I have kept  Incremental option checked eevn then I am faraid it does Full build only.

In AJDT Event trace I can see a lot of AJC comile and woven class messages and it just keeps on going.

I also feel If in the filters I do a Selecet All to see the above the compile gets slowed.

I feel like its too problematic and not able to get it right so much so, I feel like reverting back the changes.

anybody can help for setting up AJDT with acceptable performance. I feel like I must be missing something here,

Back to the top