Re: [aspectj-users] Post-compile time weaving: howto

Not having read the thread, just noticing that question, let me say this: whichever class comes first in the classpath of any given classloader will be found and loaded. Others will be ignored, and there will be no "re-loading" of already defined classes.

Disclaimer: You can create a new classloader and load a class with the same package and class name in an isolated "container", but that is another story.
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Am 11.09.2012 um 08:51 schrieb Valerian Galeru <v.galeru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> What about class name conflict: how decides JVM which class to take (it will be one in the WebApplication and another in the woven exported jar file)? Won't the virtual machine complain, that there are two .class file with the same name?

Back to the top