Re: [aspectj-users] policy enforcement for parameterless constructor and certain field declaration

For the first one, you might try using "declare error" with a type
pattern that uses hasmember.  Not sure what you mean by the second,
but declare error with hasmember might do the trick there, too.

-matthew

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Kristof Jozsa <kristof.jozsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to ask for help with two policy enforcement rules:
> - enforce a class having no constructor with arguments (a default or a
> parameterless constructor is fine)
> - enforce an annotated field being of a certain type
>
> For the second one I currently enforce the get() of the field which is not
> too bad, but would be nicer to disallow the field declaration.. if possible.
>
> Can anyone show me an example doing these tricks?
>
> Thanks a lot,

@matthewadams12
mailto:matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype:matthewadams12