[aspectj-users] policy enforcement for parameterless constructor and certain field declaration

I'd like to ask for help with two policy enforcement rules:
- enforce a class having no constructor with arguments (a default or a parameterless constructor is fine)
- enforce an annotated field being of a certain type

For the second one I currently enforce the get() of the field which is not too bad, but would be nicer to disallow the field declaration.. if possible.

Can anyone show me an example doing these tricks?

Thanks a lot,