Re: [aspectj-users] policy enforcement for parameterless constructor and certain field declaration

Hmm I wasn't yet aware of this hasmember feature. I tried to google
around and also checked my copy of Aspectj in Action but could not
find much examples.

Are there any usage details on hasfield/hasmethod somewhere? Also, is
there a unit test suite which I could check for examples? The AspectJ
source download doesn't seem to include any tests..

thanks,